May 12, 2011

May 12, 2011 Letter

Okay so I don't really have a ton of news this week.  Everything has been going really well.  We had Zone Conference, so that was a of fun. I love it because I always learn so much!  It was kind-of nerve racking though, because president had me sit in front of everyone and had me teach by myself for a second.  It was stressful but just what I needed.  I really like Zone Conferences.  Other big news for this week, we re-set the date with the Reyes Sisters, Mimi and Neira.  They are set to get baptized on May 28th. Mimi is a for sure, and Neira is a little unsure.  Just pray a lot for both of them that it can go through.  Well that's about all that I have for this week.  The work is going great!!  I absolutely love it out here.  I'm so thankful for all of the support that I have gotten from friends and family!  You are all the best!  I love and miss ya tons!

Love Forever,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment