May 4, 2011

May 4, 2011 Letter

So this week has been good so far.  Today is Wednesday and we totally are driving to Lubbock, TX in a few hours to go to the temple!!!   I am so excited!  Really you don't realize how much you miss the temple, until you can't go there any more.  That is one thing that I miss so much about home.  I loved going to the temple each week with some of my very best friends.  There is nothing cooler then being in the house of the Lord with the people that you love the very most!!!  I know that tonight will be so cool, going to the temple in Lubbock.  I just can't even wait!  YAY!!!   I would tell everyone who doesn't have a recommend yet, that they do everything they possibly can to get one.  It will change your life more then you could ever imagine!!!!

I'm also excited for tomorrow.  We have a big leadership training meeting with all the Zone Leaders, District Leaders, and all the sisters.  I always love going because I learn so much.  I swear sometimes it feels like I am learning more then anyone else that I teach. But i Just love it!  I think that is what life is all about, Learning!!!   Well I don't have much more time, but I hope you know that I love you all so much!!  I love your letters, they mean so much to me!!   I hope you know that I pray and think about you often!!  Can't wait to talk to you on Mothers Day!

Love Always

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment