Jan 24, 2011

January 20, 2011 Letter

So I can't believe I've already been here for three weeks!  Time sure does fly here!  I am going to Texas on Monday 24, 2011.  I can't wait to get out to the field and start teaching the people!  I have heard so many great things about my mission!  I have heard that the gospel is just growing so much right now!   Agh!!  I just can't even wait to get there!!!

Life here has been pretty good at the MTC!  I am learning so much everyday!  My testimony has grown so much, I feel like I'm a completely different person!  My companion Sister Hamaker and I still get along great!  I feel so blessed to have been put with a sister whom I get along with.  We both love each other so much and we both love the Lord and know why we are here that makes everything is just perfect!   My district is still wonderful!  I'm really going to miss all the Elders when we are transfered to our different areas!  They have become like my brothers!   We have helped each other grow so much!

I am so thankful for the gospel in my life!  I don't know what I would do without it!  It makes me so happy.  I know more then anything that this church is true!  I have grown to love the book of mormon so much!  I know that if we read it we really can find the answers to anything!  I know the Lord loves us so much and that he will never abandon us!  I know we have a true living prophet who leads and directs us! 

Know that my prayers are with all of you!  I hope everything is going well for all of you!  I'm thankful for all of your support that you've given me!  I am so thankful for the example you have set for me!  I love you and hope to hear from you soon!

Love,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment