Jan 25, 2011

Missionary Blessings!

Melinda Mission Experience

by James Tracy on Monday, January 24, 2011 at 9:56pm
Came home from work and had a pleasant surprise. I received in the mail a refund from life insurance premiums we paid in the amount of $399. Trisha and I were excited about the unexpected source of money. Within ten minutes Melinda's mission president called to tell us she arrived in Texas safely and to ask if we could please put $400 into her bank account so she can buy a bicycle tomorrow. My parents had almost the exact same experience when I was on my mission (they received an unexpected payment of life insurance proceeds that was the exact amount of the additional six months I extended on my mission). I am grateful for the love our Heavenly Father has for us and the blessings he gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment