Feb 11, 2011

February 10, 2011- Letter

So my mission has been great so far!!!!  I don't know if I already told you this but I've got my first Baptism date set for Feb. 26th!!!  I am so excited!  The Parks are a part member family, and so it's cool to see him progress!!!   Bro. Parks has come so far.  I've seen him go from not wanting to read even one verse, to reading whole chapters and loving it!  I love that I am helping people change their lives for the better.  I love being able to see their testimonies grow right before my eyes!!  I know that this is the word of God, because I see how dramatically it changes the lives of those that it touches.  I've seen families grow stronger just by doing the simple things like praying together!

This week has been kind of slow because of all the cold weather!  Many of our appointments have canceled because they don't want to go out in the cold.  Roswell has had many problems with the pipes freezing up.  Many homes were unable to get water and the gas has run out in many parts of the state.  But the work must progress!  :)  We have been able to find many people who are ready to hear the gospel.  I just love being a missionary!

It's weird to think that I've already been out for a little over a month.  Time sure does fly by when your having fun! :)  I really love the gospel so much!  It has changed me completely had made me into a better person.  I would just tell all of you to never loose your faith!  Life get's hard and many times we don't understand why things are happening to us. Just Keep going.  I know God will carry us through all of our struggles, pains, and conflicts!  I know he loves us so much and has prepared a way for us to return to live with the ones we love the most.  He will never give up on us and so we must never give up on him!  I love ya all so much!!  Keep going strong!

Love, Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment