Sep 1, 2011

September 1, 2011 Letter

Well This has been another long week here in Lubbock, Texas.  The weather is super hot!  I think the average is around 110.  It's rained a few times but nothing too crazy. We met a lot of the ward members this week and a lot more of the investigators here.  Everyone is really nice and friendly.  I don't really have a ton to write about today, but just know that things are going great!

One thing that I have really learned in the last few months is that God sends us exactly where he needs us.  There are times when you realize that it is more then just a coincidence that you meet some of the people that you do.  We each have different life experiences and because of that we can relate to people in different ways.  In turn those different experiences strengthen our testimonies and we can touch someone else's heart. 

Missionary life is great!  I still can't believe how fast time is flying by.  It's already September and i will be home in 11 months.  Time is just cruising!  I hope that all of you are doing well and that everything is going awesome!!!   I pray for you everyday.  I love the letters that I get from family and friends.  They always help lift my spirits!  You are all great!

Love Always,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment