Oct 10, 2011

September 29, 2011

So another week has already come and gone.  This is the last week of the transfer and it's weird how fast time goes by.  Sister Lao and I are pretty confident that we are going to be staying here in the Canyon West ward.  (that's what they told us would happen, so that's why we're pretty confident.) 

It was another slower week.  But We have faith that things will really start to pick up here!!   One exciting thing did happen!  We were able to set a date with a man named Joseph!  He is going to get baptized two days after their wedding on November 13.  Him and his almost wife Erica are so awesome!   They are such examples of faith and have really caught on the the importance of the gospel in their lives.  Their testimonies touch me every time we teach them.

Today we got to go to the Fair.  We went with a family from the ward.  It was fun.  Being in Texas there was lots of fried foods and everything was BIGGER!!!   I mean what else could you expect!! I seriously love carnivals!   They are the best.  I can't wait to go when I get home!!!   Today we are also going to play football with the elders.  I'm super excited for that.  I LOVE the picture of Hope throwing the football.  What a stud!  She is pretty awesome.  I am sad that I can't see the boys play as well.  You all better do it again next year so I can come and watch all of your games!

So weather here in Texas is bipolar!!!!   It will be cold in the mornings, but then super hot in the afternoon.  We'll have really nice days in the 70s.  Then it will be freezing and then today it's back to 100.   Ha Ha It can't seem to make up it's mind.   I haven't heard about any fires going on, but who knows, we don't really get to hear much of the news.  One thing that I do know though is that there is no rain!   We will get showered on every once in a while.  But it only lasts a few minutes.  I think a few weeks ago was the most rain we had seen all year. 

Well I love you all and miss you even more!  If you need anything on my end just let me know!  Love you all lots!

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment