Nov 10, 2011

September 15, 2011 Letter

Well another week has come and gone.  Today has been great!!!  It started at five in the morning when Sister Lao and I both got to go to the temple!   This has been temple week for both Mitchell and myself!   The temple is seriously the most awesome place ever!  We got to go with Sister Augustin (the mission presidents wife). It was a really great experience!

It's also raining this week!!  It started yesterday and has been going nonstop ever since!  I love the rain.  Last night there was lots of thunder and lightning.  I hope it continues for a while.  Only problem is that I don't have any rain boots.  I will have to get some today.  Otherwise my feet will be soaking.  Hopefully i can find some for cheep.  Also I might have to invest in a rain jacket.  I guess well just have to wait and see how bad it gets.  I know that last year it flooded a few times because of the rain. 

This week we were also able to set a date with Matt and Abby Reyes.  They have been taught for a while and we were able to set a date with Abby for the 24th of September and one with Matt for October 8th.  We are pretty excited to see them coming closer to Christ.  They are an awesome family!  The ward loves them too!  They really have tried to take them under their wing, and just love them!!  We have a few other investigators that are coming close to baptism, so we will I will keep you updated on all of that.

Hopefully everything is going well back home!  I miss all of you and love you lots. 

Love Always,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment