Apr 7, 2011

April 7, 2011 Letter

Well this week has just been amazing!  One thing that my companion and I were really struggling with was finding new investigators.  Well we decided to fast as a companionship so that we could find people to teach.  We were driving along a super deserted road and just pulled over and prayed right there, and then to start our fast.  Well that was on Monday and since then we have had six new investigators!!  I LOVE FASTING!!  Even those that we were already teaching have started to progress so much!!!  We have two baptisms that should be going through next Saturday and two for April 30th.  They have all been coming to church. And two of the girls we taught even came to mutual!  Oh man!  It has just been so great!!!  It's starting to get really hot here, and we have been on our bikes a ton, but it has been such a blessing because we get to talk to more people and find new investigators!  I'm so thankful that I am able to serve a mission!  It really doesn't matter where you are called because the gospel is needed everywhere!  I am thankful for all of your prayers and support!  I love the letters that I get from all of you!!  I hope all is well.  I love and miss ya tons!

Love Always!

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment