Jun 9, 2011

June 9, 2011 Letter

Well things are going good here in Clovis.  We have just been staying really busy.  I'm still trying to remember all of the people here.  It's hard to remember everyone, and where they live, and all their stories.  But I'm getting there.  This week we were able to drive down to Roswell for interviews with President Robison.  It was really sad, because this is the last meeting that we will have with him.  He is being released at the end of this month.  It will be weird getting a new mission president.  Our new presidents name is President Augustin.  He is from Utah, and from what I've heard, he is really great!  There are lots of big changes coming soon here, but it will be good! 

I absolutely love it out here!  I learn something new everyday.  Today for example I was reading in Alma.  He is talking to each of his sons and trying to teach them.  It is amazing to me what a great example he is of how to be a parent.  I've noticed that he talks differently to each of his children.  They each are different and so therefore, they each need to be taught and loved differently.  It's amazing how the Book of Mormon can teach you about everything in life!  Not just about Jesus Christ, but about how to live and raise your family.  The Book of Mormon really does answer so many questions!  In fact, it can answer all questions!   I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON!  It's great!

Well I hope you all know how much I love you!  I miss you and you are all in my prayers!  I hope everything is going well back home!   Hope to hear from you all soon!

Love always,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment