Jun 3, 2011

June 2, 2011 Letter

Wow!!!  So we've had some crazy changes since I talked to you last week!!!   I am officially no longer in Roswell, New Mexico.   We had transfers on Tuesday and I got moved to Clovis, New Mexico.  It's a pretty big area. We cover three cities in New Mexico and two in Texas.  It's a huge ward, but over half are inactive so they can't split the ward.  So far I like it here a lot.  It's a lot more humid then it was in Roswell, but not too bad.  I haven't really met tons of people yet, but from what I've heard they are all really great!  My new companions name is Samantha Peavler.  She is from Provo, UT.  She is really cute and funny!  I'll have to send some pictures.  I'm sure we will have lots of fun and even more success here!!!  One thing that is crazy about Clovis is that the members feed us like crazy!!  Ha Ha Yesterday we had TWO dinner appointments.  We also have a dinner appointment every night for the next two weeks.  We also have lunches scheduled. And a few nights where we have two dinners! Ha Ha Ha It's so crazy!!  But if it gets us in to teach, I guess I'll be willing to gain a pound or two.  Ha Ha   So something else about Clovis is that it is the number one baptizing area in the whole mission, which is pretty sweet.  I'm so excited to get to know the area better.

Well Here is my new address:

2100 Mitchell #30
Clovis, New Mexico 88101

Well I don't really have anything else to share about the new area, other then I love it!  Ha It's only been two days, but I can tell it will be a good transfer.  Well I love ya a lot lot!  Hope everything is going well!  Talk to you all soon.

Love Always,

Sister Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment